Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two poems

I'm only a cat,
and I stay in my place...
Up there on your chair,
on your bed or your face!

I'm only a cat,
and I don't finick much...
I'm happy with creamand anchovies and such!

I'm only a cat,
and we'll get along fine...
As long as you knowI'm not yours...
you're all mine!


---------------------------------------


The things I have seen,
The places I have been,
The feelings I have felt,

My cards are all dealt.
Are these just for me to know,
Or has it always been so.

I'll never let them Go.

==============================

These are my favorite two poems.

The reason I like the former one is that many friends of mine think that I looked like cat , and I appreciate the poet , who is good at writing with the first person.

I like the second one because I felt assured and more confident after reading the poem.I am a dillydally girl , everytime I make decision , I felt nervous. Using this poem as a reminder to encourage myself and be better in the future.

No comments: